Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Devil Dash - Running Like Hell in the Merry Month of May


More and more obstacle races are coming to Vegas and environs, which is a-okay in my book.  My travel budget is tight, and I have limited leave available.  So, I want to do as much as possible close to home.

The Devil Dash is an adventurous 5K running race.  I call it "the holistic run from Hell".  Obstacles are themed after the 7 Deadly Sins.  You test mind and body to conquer Satan’s Tower, Plunge into Hell’s mud pit, leap through Dante’s Inferno Rings of Fire & more in the swelter and gritty grades of Bootleg Canyon. If you survive, you get to knock back a brewski in the Beer Garden of Eden.

With the devil headwear, costumes, and loud music, it was a tremendously fun morning, and I look forward to doing it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment